• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark01 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Almost, I think the 770's will give this a good run though ;)

Dean this is the GBT board we used in LA, I can't run the same MHz on this board compared to the BO or DFI @ the same voltage. Maybe the analog PWM.

Yes...but can they give a run to 103029 at 4844MHz? :p (cpu clock misreported)

(The convenience of this score is too funny, it's just a random one that's been sitting in my ORB for a few months now, but it just happened to be 8 points higher than necessary)

Btw...pullease rebench with the 173.67's. Your car high especially is taking it up the rear from those new drivers.

Last edited:
Prolly not, but single card R770 will be well past 1000 FPS when properly tuned. Thanks for the driver tip, I didn't know that. I was planning on benching the 4870 tonight but maybe I'll revisit the GX2 again.

I wonder if Pedro's trick works on one of these cards?

Last edited:
According to Charles it does. I haven't actually even gotten nHancer on to work on the 9800GTX's. :-/

Btw, I take it you're using the right LOD. :D

Playing with DI. This card is not what I would call a good overclocker, 900/1200 '01 stable on stock cooling voltage (1.21V) - frozen with 1.4V I can only manage 975/1200 and isn't even stable thru Nature. It also won't bench with more voltaage, could be a bum card, I'll test the other tomorrow ;)

94550_950-1200_5244mhz.jpg

Now if I could just hurdle the FSB wall I could unleash this beast of a processor...

This was done @ -100°, went as cold as -120° and no bug :beer:

1044434__1000-1200_5587mhz.jpg

Been on a Rampage tonight ;)

This is one crazy setup. ASUS hit it out ot of the park with this board. Too bad we'll only benching it for a short time. 2:3 is the best but I couldn't get it running at this FSB, let alone PL9 like a few other guys are doing. This will go higher on the same clocks too, I made the oldest mistake in the book, not setting the drivers to performance lol, but I'm pretty happy with this :D

114052_1000-1200_6200mhz.jpg

Maxi??? You just posted a super pi 1 meg in the 3D01 thread....lol, you must be tired from your RAMPAGE! :beer:

Edit: nvm...u fixed..dang I should have quoted that before I replied...lmao, nice run... I bet you're very happy with that!

Back