• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark06 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i didnt know there was another rev of 06... im useing the original release i got a day after it was released to the public. do the scores improve with the new one?

freeagent said:
hmm, i didnt know there was another rev of 06... im useing the original release i got a day after it was released to the public. do the scores improve with the new one?
They did for me .

[hwbot]6175 - E6400 @ 3.3Ghz, X1900XT @ 668/747[/hwbot]

NOTE: This was done in Vista RC2 (Build 5744). Results will definatly be slow but im not afraid to show it :) Actually im suprised im only 400 Points off my E6600 score, and im running 100Mhz less, and in Vista!

About 75point improvement over my past run, but then again this added vista stuff so maybe that helped out.

Perfect, you didn't need any help after all ;)

Only thing is the tag is typically the very first line in a post.

deathman20 said:
[hwbot]6175 - E6400 @ 3.3Ghz, X1900XT @ 668/747[/hwbot]

NOTE: This was done in Vista RC2 (Build 5744). Results will definatly be slow but im not afraid to show it :) Actually im suprised im only 400 Points off my E6600 score, and im running 100Mhz less, and in Vista!

About 75point improvement over my past run, but then again this added vista stuff so maybe that helped out.

Nice run for the release candidate deathman.:) I ran Vista for awhile with my shortlived GX2, and the score was awful. There is not a 8800 driver yet, I thought surely that one would be available when this card arrived, go figure.
I tried a few games, really the only one that played without a hiccup was UT04. But anyway, nice job!

Last edited:
8756 up from 8270, almost 500 points for a 40/100 overclock.

9178 is the best non-artifacting score I could get. I got close to 9400 without crashing, but the Red Valley test kept having these weird brown columns show up. Always the same.

9439 with RivaTuner. Probably need to back down a little bit from this for everyday use.

OK, with the dual 8800s, I'm getting a 1450 point boost. I can't overclock the second one as much as the first, so that may be impacting my score a bit. Whoo-hoo!

Edit: I make it in the top10 and get pushed to 11 before it can even update :(

Last edited:
#1 here peeps! 06 is mine all day long! wOOOOOOOOOt!
17,574!

NV 94.77 though, too bad FM hasn't gotten any 88s approved drivers yet.

I know I can get more out of my setup. I am still tweaking it. I haven't even reached the end of my vid card OC yet! :bday:

Nice score, your miles ahead in first place with this setup!!! You do need to use a hwbot tag when you post a score in the hwbot threads, it would look like this for you.

[hwbot] 17,574 - QX6700 @ your mhz - Dual 8800GTX @ clocks [/tag close (hwbot)]

Just fix the yellow stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing all your results krag, you can really boost up the Team with this amazing power :)

Aa-ight bro!

[hwbot] 17574 - QX6700 @ 3440Mhz- Dual 8800GTX @ 648/1053 [/hwbot]

*edit for correction*

Last edited:
krag said:
Aa-ight bro!

[hwbot] 17,574 - QX6700 @ 3,440Mhz- Dual 8800GTX @ 648/1053 [/tag close (hwbot)]

HOLY COW MAN!!! That score is insane.....Congratulations Krag, YOU RULE:beer:

rdrash said:
HOLY COW MAN!!! That score is insane.....Congratulations Krag, YOU RULE:beer:

Ya and thats just the start of his clock he just ramped up the multi, not even douching the FSB.

OK, I was able to load my earlier suicide bench of 18,639 points and publish it.

Looks like this will be my last one with extreme cooling. I am giving up the TECs & Vapo. I am killing way to much expensive hardware.

[hwbot] 18639 - QX6700 @ 3732Mhz- Dual 8800GTX @ 648/1053 [/hwbot]

Meh, I forgot to turn on my TEC pump afetr I moved my rig to the work table and my cards got so hot they shut my rig down. I thought I lost them both. Looks like I lost one. I sent them off to VJ to demod and ship back to me. I will be water cooling from here on out. I have screwed up 2 680i boards so far. Asus P5N32-E-SLI (might be defect) and this evga 680i is flaky too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back