• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] PCMark05 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just got information about this issue. The old cap will be there again and the change will be online very soon.

Good decision from FM!

So, we will not approve any MFT scores in to our database. PCMark05 will need working FM orb link in top 20 and out of top 20, you will need to show test 1 in screenshot.

Prepare for this, cause wrongly posted scores will be removed.

Thank you!
:clap:

[hwbot]20133 - i7 940 @ 4250MHz -GTX295 @ 702/1211[/hwbot]

One i-ram all air, first try. Have another one here, just need to work out how to get this board to load windows with out a BSOD when I have them both in raid zero.

:clap: that's a good run for single I-ram.... :thup:

ygpm about the BSOD :cool:

Thanks guys, though I'm not really that happy with my score/night.

Every 2nd re-boot one of the i-rams would drop out of raid, the board was being a cow all night, lots of lock ups and on re-boot I'd get that FF code and need to reset the cmos to get it to post again.
And after every re-boot I'd have to re-install PCMark.

Yep, Only dry ice, pot was around -63

Last edited:
[hwbot]6540 - Celery 352 @ 5220MHz - 8800GTS 640 @ 620/1000[/hwbot]

good enough for gold :D

didnt save the screenshot but upped mine to 21392 on 2 ocz vertex 60''s with only a 9800gtx for video. general hd is killing me. every bench shows good 4k randoms but just cant get anything on it.
[hwbot]21392[/hwbot]

Last edited:
25110 with s 80gb g2's, still the 9800gtx for video

Back