• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hwbot ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spiritedandy

Premium Member
Hey all shall i submit scores still or wait till 1st new month . Ive ran few benches and got better scores but our ranking hasn't updated its self .

Do i have to stop wait or just bench away .

I would just bench away, no need to wait for a new month. On our team page at hwbot there is a members tab that does keep track of boints each has gained.

Rankings should update automatically, if they don't then there are updates every some days/weeks. If it doesn't work then the team leaders can run manual recalculation ... and I just did that :)

Some parts of hwbot often don't work or are not refreshing on time. Just keep benching and adding results as they will be in the database, just not always visible on time.

Cheers u2 :clap:
I started a long calculation off thought it would be done lol just looked up from ipad still chugging away . And ive been reading links in this forum for 50mins wow

Ohhh 32.000.000.000 i see ill let her run now 15th only 5 more to go

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Back