• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot World Tour Champ Marc0053

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
This is just a link to some hi-lights. I met Marc a couple years ago at the World Tour tournament in Montreal. This past year I was unable to attend but the winner was awarded a trip to Germany to compete in the championship round. It was quite intense with HW failures and some just couldn't get the bench to run on their systems etc. In the end Marc proved victorious and walked out with a couple of i7 6950x . Here's a link to some hilights and there's also a link there for the OCTV video. I think it's great that a fellow canuck took the crown but Marc has worked hard at this and spent many hours and dollars to get to where he is. Congrats Marc :salute:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1617735/marc0053-wins-hwbot-2016-world-championship

I second that Johan. Marc is a stand up guy in my experience. I had the chance to meet him at the get together in PA this past summer and he was very willing to spend time teaching and helping throughout the event. So congrats to him could not have been won by a better guy.

Back