• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's new to me, Scotty wanna be my apprentice. It's pretty easy just grab me beers and don't touch anything. :rofl:

Oh, can we choose what we're apprenticing to be?

Like say Wizard/Warlock/Mage, Hunter, Healer, Warrior, etc?

Sorry, that just reminds me of some games I've played where you would learn different professions or abilities.

It's only 5%, I usually drink the light cause I drink too fast.

It's only 5%, I usually drink the light cause I drink too fast.
I don't drink, but I have family and friends of the family that would laugh at anything lower then 80%.
Heck I knew some guys that had such a tolerance that they staring drinking straight up alcohol. One night they ran out and stating drinking alcohol racing fuel....
That did not end well.

Anyway I bet HWBot was screwing around again.

Last edited:
Yeah we have another thread going on this in the lounge. The apprentice league is for people who use chillers/SS or DICE. It's between enthusiast and extreme leagues.
I had a friend who like straight Vodka so much his liver blew out and he died in the emergency room

I don't drink, but I have family and friends of the family that would laugh at anything lower then 80%.
Heck I knew some guys that had such a tolerance that they staring drinking straight up alcohol. One night they ran out and stating drinking alcohol racing fuel....
That did not end well.

Anyway I bet HWBot was screwing around again.

:facepalm:

Yeah we have another thread going on this in the lounge. The apprentice league is for people who use chillers/SS or DICE. It's between enthusiast and extreme leagues.
I had a friend who like straight Vodka so much his liver blew out and he died in the emergency room

If HWBot ever gets their act together it sounds like the perfect place for me to land... Such a big if though...

The way I see it if you keep benching you might as well submit to the Bot. Really where else can you judge your results?

Back