• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I <3 Team Fortress 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
Naked Mole Rat

Naked Mole Rat

I <3 Pyro.

I love lighting people up across the map (especially snipers and incoming scouts) with my flare gun.

Forget the Backburner, I <3 the regular flamethrower for its compression blast: putting out teammates and disrupting enemy ubers.

Marshmallow64

The stats thing usually happened to me if I didn't play the whole round as that class, at least it seems that way from my experience. Like if I changed classes in the middle of the round then it wouldn't record a high for either class that I had picked.

BTW, I love this game too, I'm a convert from counter-strike. I play all the classes when the map/team calls for it, although I definitely favor soldier/scout/sniper

Hmm... that may be the case but I doubt it cause I am pretty sure it happened to me without changing classes and most of the time I finish rounds before I quit, especially if I do well with a class.

I will definitely try and see if that is the issue though. =)

watchthisspace

Team Fortress 2 is a game I wish I had taken more seriously when it came out. I've only had it for a few weeks now, and it's just fabulous!

I think the most fun I have is being a spy in 2Fort, finding a nice spot, sitting down with Cloak and Dagger, disguise as someone, and just taunt them. Watching everyone start going nuts with spy checking is just so funny :D Even better when around a Engie and taunting them.

OP
Naked Mole Rat

Naked Mole Rat

Team Fortress 2 is a game I wish I had taken more seriously when it came out. I've only had it for a few weeks now, and it's just fabulous!

I think the most fun I have is being a spy in 2Fort, finding a nice spot, sitting down with Cloak and Dagger, disguise as someone, and just taunt them. Watching everyone start going nuts with spy checking is just so funny :D Even better when around a Engie and taunting them.

I need to play spy more - I have yet to get the Cloak and Dagger.

When I have played Spy on 2fort, I love just sitting out front of the enemies base and killing them as they cross the bridge then like you said, watching them go nuts with spy checking.

OP
Naked Mole Rat

Naked Mole Rat

Wow, i actually killed some soldiers last night bouncing their rockets back to them with the pyro blast. demos are tricky. and getting more and more used to annoying the enemies with general blasting them around in the air. lotsa fun.