• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am back!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendan

Senior Punk
Well I tried to keep all my rigs going while I was away but ran into problems with a few. They are back up and folding. I had a great time and was able to drop in a little. I am glad to be back to DSL and no AOhelL. So what did I miss? I just saw a thread about baiting other teams but have no idea what it is about. Well I hope it is settled now and we can get back to business. Fold on!!!!!

Ya, there was a little mix up that last couple of days. But it's (hopefully) over now. Welcome back, check out david's sticky and post your MHz

kendan said:
Well I tried to keep all my rigs going while I was away but ran into problems with a few. They are back up and folding. I had a great time and was able to drop in a little. I am glad to be back to DSL and no AOhelL. So what did I miss? I just saw a thread about baiting other teams but have no idea what it is about. Well I hope it is settled now and we can get back to business. Fold on!!!!!

Nice to have you back :D

Some of Rage3D were over here stirring things up, [buttkissing] but Newbie_Doo and Mr_B dealt with it admirably :D[/buttkissing]

They just wanted to gloat over their 3000 points/week lead in production :eek:.

Re: Re: I am back!!!

David said:

Nice to have you back :D

Some of Rage3D were over here stirring things up, [buttkissing] but Newbie_Doo and Mr_B dealt with it admirably :D[/buttkissing]

They just wanted to gloat over their 3000 points/week lead in production :eek:.

Ummm... Dude... there's some uhhh... brown stuff... ummm... on your NOSE!!!

:eek: :D :cool:

Re: Re: Re: I am back!!!

Cluster said:

Ummm... Dude... there's some uhhh... brown stuff... ummm... on your NOSE!!!

:eek: :D :cool:

:eek:
Uuuuuuughhh!
Thanks, dude :D
*wipes it off*

:D

Yes it was fun. It wasn't all fun though. here let me rant. I got sunburn, I was in a car wreck (Everyone is OK), I had to deal with AOL and 56k:( Now I am peeling from my sunburn.:eek: I had numerous probs with keeping my systems folding(some my brother was able to fix some were his fault.) /end rant. I am back home and all systems are folding:D

portorock said:
Yeah, I was in a wreck also, no one hurt either

I am glad you are OK. I was not driving and it wasn't our fault but the whole passenger side of the car is a mess. And on top of that I just got my car out of the shop from a fender bender I was in a couple of weeks ago. I hope that is it for a while.

Back