• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got another folder....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmigoThree

Well I am from pcgamersoasis.com (our full site isnt really done because we have been lackin a webmaster until a week ago) and I have been folding for a while. So I have been trying to get some people over there to fold and I want to create a team but we dont have enough people for it to be any good. So I tell everyone to put in team 32 until we get our own team. So today I got a guy with....

Xp1600+
P4 1.8Ghz
2 P3 900Mhz
Celeron 766Mhz
1.2ghz P4 laptop

Heh I never even knew he had so many computers but this will really help the team out I think.

But I wont be folding for team 32 forever :eh?: I am waiting to get about 5 dedicated folders (atleast 3 CPU's each) to give our team a stronge base before I start it. Currently we have 3. But I do promise to not make the team until after new years so we can get that goal of 5 million.

well anyway in the words of NAS

FOLD ON

xvi3tsoljahx

If your folding in general then im happy for both of us. I wouldnt care if ur folding for us or your own team. Your still folding to help human kind. It's still much better to fold with team 32 through =P

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
xvi3tsoljahx said:
If your folding in general then im happy for both of us. I wouldnt care if ur folding for us or your own team. Your still folding to help human kind. It's still much better to fold with team 32 through =P

hear hear :)

as long as the procs are folding away then that is just awesome, i wish they would fold with us forever, but if you can get that team up and going then i am sure many people will join up just because of that team and then all the better for the project!

32 does have a nice ring to it though:D

FOLD ON
NAS

Gnerma

AmigoThree said:
But I wont be folding for team 32 forever

You could consider a sub team but still with team 32 :rolleyes:

It would probably be better exposure for the site too since it would not be that hard to get up in the ranks of production.

OP
AmigoThree

AmigoThree

Yea how do these subteams work, I thought they were whole different teams....

So does that mean, we are our own team yet our points are also added onto overclockers.com team?

Gnerma

AmigoThree said:
Yea how do these subteams work, I thought they were whole different teams....

So does that mean, we are our own team yet our points are also added onto overclockers.com team?

Yes and no, everybody just would enter <urlofsite.com> for name and 32 for team. So you'd all be folding under one ID. What I'm thinking is the site would get more exposure since it would be much easier getting to the top of the user list then the team list. Just something to consider.