• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Have Come To A Conclusion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
a Revelation if you will. If you do not want to end up a folding nut like Wedo, Kendan, or nikhsub1, than I advise you not to join the Team 32 IRC channel #ocfoldingteam. They will easily devour your soul and turn you into a folding nut yourself. For the love of all that is good DO NOT join #ocfoldingteam! You have been warned! :rolleyes: :D

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Folding Nut? Hmmmm....

From Dictionary.com:

nut:
1. The extended nut definition

2 Slang.
1. A crazy or eccentric person.
2. An enthusiast; a buff: a movie nut.

3. Vulgar Slang. A testicle.

Hmmm... well, yup, I guess you could be a nut of the version 2 variety.

Wedo

ThePunkGeek

Penguin4x4 said:
a Revelation if you will. If you do not want to end up a folding nut like Wedo, Kendan, or nikhsub1, than I advise you not to join the Team 32 IRC channel #ocfoldingteam. They will easily devour your soul and turn you into a folding nut yourself. For the love of all that is good DO NOT join #ocfoldingteam! You have been warned! :rolleyes: :D

lol good advice i will make sure not to show up again, havn't been there sense it was just an ocsetiteam channel :)

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
I wished he had warned me before I got hooked on being a [color=00ff00]greenie[/color].

Last edited:

DeepScience

Super Kiwi
Wedo said:
Folding Nut? Hmmmm....

From Dictionary.com:

nut:
1. The extended nut definition

2 Slang.
1. A crazy or eccentric person.
2. An enthusiast; a buff: a movie nut.

3. Vulgar Slang. A testicle.

Hmmm... well, yup, I guess you could be a nut of the version 2 variety.

Wedo

You've only got one nut Wedo when you should have number three in plural. Unless dictionary.com got it wrong. Nut in the singular never means number 3. It can mean "skull" in the singular form. I mean, if someone says "I cracked my nut open" it's pretty obvious what they did and it doesn't involve test thingies.

gtsimmo

be warned, once you enter you may never leave like the countless souls already there who are logged on 24 hrs a day against there better judgement ;)