• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just got a ASUS V9560TD nVidia GeForce FX5600 128MB Video Suite

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hope you know this card is SLOWER than a Geforce 4 based card.... you should have gotten a Radeon 9500RPO...

Anyway The card should overclock pretty good since it's .13 micron. I personally don't know since I think the ENTIRE GeforceFX line is CRAP. sorry, but when a product cost so much and gives so little I makes me mad.

What is the Ram on the Card? TSOP or BGA, what ns? If you have TSOP memory chips then you're not looking at much of a memory overclock.

Last edited:
OC456, the entire does not suck. I am amazed with the ignorance that I see. Just because soem of them were terrible doesnt mean all of them are. THe 5900U is totally awesome!

Anaxagoras1986 said:
OC456, the entire does not suck. I am amazed with the ignorance that I see. Just because soem of them were terrible doesnt mean all of them are. THe 5900U is totally awesome!

bro, that's one card out of the WHOLE FX line? And it NOT even out YET. When you look at the ATI Radeon line.. ALL THE CARDS ARE EXCELLENT FOR THE PRICE. Are you saying the FX line is amazing because the FX5900 is good? One card doesn't mean crap. Most people don't spend $500 on a card anyway.. $100-$200 is the most cards sold. ATI has the best cards for this range. This is just fact. For now atleast.

No I believe he is pointing out that the ENTIRE line doesn't suck..............just most of it hehe. And I don't really care which chip I get ATI or Nvidia.............currently I'm running gf4's but I'm looking really hard at those 9700's :).

Overclocker456 said:

bro, that's one card out of the WHOLE FX line? And it NOT even out YET. When you look at the ATI Radeon line.. ALL THE CARDS ARE EXCELLENT FOR THE PRICE. Are you saying the FX line is amazing because the FX5900 is good? One card doesn't mean crap. Most people don't spend $500 on a card anyway.. $100-$200 is the most cards sold. ATI has the best cards for this range. This is just fact. For now atleast.

Where did I say "amazing"...

I was just saying that the entire line does not suck.

i got a Leadtek Winfast A310 fx5600 Ultra on the way from newegg. ordered it fri.

can't wait to see what kind of o/c it does.and yes i'm putting it to the test. i have a gforce 4 ti 4200 that i'm getting 14700's in 3dmark 2001 se. every one is yelling "its no better than a gf-4." you can't compare apples to oranges. drivers will only get better. we have saw that since the release of the gforce-4 new drivers better scores and beter image. remember the fx is still new the mainsteam 5600's have just recenly, in the last couple of weeks, been released for full retail!

Anaxagoras1986 said:

i know radeon's are good and all but $300 for a Radeon 9700 pro????!!!

Back