• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i just started folding =)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skou

Awesome 100 boxen!!!

that's skskou, team 32

thanks for your support.

steve

Gnerma

That would be awesome shauns, just make sure not to dive into it too quickly.. meaning make sure you know how you are going to ask him and make sure you can answer any question or quiet any doubt he may have about folding..

So what CPU's do the workstations have? Are they left on 24/7? Keep us updated! :beer:

Gnerma

Ohhhh push for the P4's and run Gromacs on them. You would rumble to the top of the team stats and be a great help in our fight to overtake OCAU..

flamethrower.gif
OCAU

:D

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
WELCOME TO THE FOLD AND TO THE TEAM!!!!!!!!~!

Glad to have you folding with us, if there is anything at all that we can help you with then be sure to let us know and we will help you out the best we can!

those 100 rigs would surely be sweet:D BUT... congrats on getting both you and your gf's rigs up, the folding cause realy appreciates it and we thank you for it!

FOLD ON
NAS