• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I keep getting this script error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

Do you know what this is about? I'm using the new Chromium Edge browser right now. Seems to pop up if my computer has been idle for a while with the browser open.

Attachments

• script erroe.png
    script erroe.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
What you've run into is the code for Google Analytics. Why it's timing out, I couldn't tell you, but it would have something to do with how the site that popup is coming up from is handling their Google Analytics.

I think the problem may have been caused by the Ublock Origen popup/content blocker. I reset the browser which disabled all addons and so far, the script error message has not reappeared.

Yep, that'll happen if you block a script, it'll stop trying at some point.

Guy goes to the doctor and says "Doc, it hurts when I do this", the doc says "Well, don't do that"

Don't leave your browser idle while open :rofl:

Guy goes to the doctor and says "Doc, it hurts when I do this", the doc says "Well, don't do that"

Don't leave your browser idle while open :rofl:

Sorry to say that's my Mom's favorite joke for as far back as I can remember. In my head, you sound like an old lady. :p

Back