• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I kill you EA Server People!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jawsome

Okay, in Battlefield, whats up with EA ATLANTA servers always switching maps every other game????? Its p*ssing me off, when i go to a map i wanna play, I dont expect to play just one game, and half the time i get there just in time to see it change. It makes no sense! Then another 20 percent of the time everyone in the room gets booted just so they can switch the map, sometimes during very competetive games I will just get booted and i will highlight the room again and it will be a different map and have nobody in it. You horrible EA server people! STOP IT!

I agree. The EA servers change much too often. But I think one reason they occasionaly boot people is to try to keep plane campers and tank campers off the servers. People who just sit and wait until a plane appears (or tank) are so annoying. Especially when they actually do get in a tank or plane and decide to do bombing runs on their teammates.

One thing: while plane campers are annoying, there is nothing wrong with it. You can't yell at them for wanting to play the game the way they want to.
Now, if they bomb their team mates, thats bad, but wanting to have some fun in a plane isn't.

Although, it is kinda funny seeing them wait for a plane when every plane is in the air, and hasn't crashed for 5 mins, and won't crash for another 10.

Although, it does get rid of people using no cd hacks.

I like doing Kamikaze with the plane while someone is on board with me, like I jump out and let the plane crash with the person in it and 1 second later they ***** and moan at me.

I like to get in planes, but I do frickin awesome with two bomber planes. Usually I take that plane on kursk level and just frickin total any tank i see, usually If i get the two bomb plane in kursk level I take the number 1 spot just from plane kills, other places like IWO JIMA I play I use the plane for bombing people off of the allied carrier and then i just make a swing up to the mountain and parachute out and drop grenades on invading allied forces on the hill.

rb26dett said:
I like doing Kamikaze with the plane while someone is on board with me, like I jump out and let the plane crash with the person in it and 1 second later they ***** and moan at me.

<-------- The passenger's face when you bail out. LOL

I have never played Battlefield, but that has to be the funniest thing to watch and do.

Last edited:
rb26dett said:

man, that's pretty lame.

do what thou wilt.

Thats why I prefer the CTF servers.. the maps stay the same for like 30 minutes.. which does go by very fast actually and some are infinite you just CTF all day.

I don't play the conquest servers at all anymore

I just love to snipe people waiting for the planes !!! It rocks every respawn thier back for 1 more bullet in the grey matter!

Back