• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i know i said i wouldnt but....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steven4563

u alright guys i know i said i wouldnt do boinc but after seeing the team could do with some help and my comp was sitting at Idle i decided to setup up boinc on my PC and give it a shot. I Also will soon be adding a 2600+ and a P4 1.6ghz :)

Also EVERYONE start using boinc Overclockers.com needs your help :D:D Crunch On !! :attn:

SunRedRX7

Glad to see ya joining, be prepared though, BOINCs off to a rocky start.

If you have any questions, we'll be glad to assist.

BOINC ON!

OP
Steven4563

Steven4563

well ive already done about an hours reading :D::cool: and ive set it up to have 5days of WU's

all i got to do now is get my hands on a few more crunchers!!!! :D

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Glad to see you changed your mind. Unfortunately now is not the best time to get started. The project is actually down for maintenance at the moment.

Cy

Yeah, I'm bummed that over half my machines are not even powered on yet but at least its during this extended time of no work anyway.

Cy

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Glad to see you had a change of heart, we sure can use the added power to help solidify our current position and begin giving those above us something to think about.

As for your change of heart, don't give it a thought. As many may remember I lead the BOINC stinks chants from the early stages of the BETA test, and yet as you can see I'm up to my eyeballs in it now. I just had to get over my reservations about the credit system, and enjoy the experience of helping bring something new to Distributed Computing. Plus I know we are at least a Top 5 Team and if we don't make it there, it won't be because I didn't help.

SkyHook