• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i love my job

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M00CH

Today i had in my hands 3 gigs of ram thats 3 -- 1gig chips, 10
18gig 10k scsi2 HDD and 32 1gig p3....

i know a lot of people may of had more or worked with more but im new and this impressed me, jezz i was drooling..

can wait till tomorrow when i get to but it together

RainMaQer

3D God
That must be like a "regular" ;) person working at a bank... all that SWEET stuff going right through your hands.

<--starts crying

OH the HUMANITY!!!

:D

Ridenow

Sneaky Moderator
I wish I had not lost my digital camera.....
There are 16 App servers, each has 8 GB ram, 4 700Mhz Xeons and 6 32GB SCSI 10K drives. These are the biggest, but not the only ones in the server room.
I signed for some of them, I have all the paperwork(invoices). I control the asset tags and the inventory. I have an access code for the server room and I wrote parts of the security procedure. I also am authorized to transport them, so I know 2 will fit in my car. There are moments I wish I was not so honest :eh?:

Sucks, doesn't it, Mooch.

OP
M00CH

M00CH

yeah it sucks having to hand it over to someone else...

as of now theres about 25 servers in the room, we just got a sun micro system in last week and a hp server this week...

i woulder if overclocking 32 cpu's at the same time would be like