• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I missed a very important thing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

relic

Your ONE MILLION POINT party.

:cool: :cool:

To each and every OC.com folder, I extend my sincerest congratulations. Heroes, every one of you.

Please take a moment to give your selves a well-deserved pat on the back, and accept my warmest regards.

I'm proud to be associated, in project and gauntlet, with the fine folders of OC.com

Well done.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
relic said:

To each and every OC.com folder, I extend my sincerest congratulations. Heroes, every one of you.

Please take a moment to give your selves a well-deserved pat on the back, and accept my warmest regards.

I'm proud to be associated, in project and gauntlet, with the fine folders of OC.com

Well done.
We thank you very much for the kind words relic! You are indeed an inspiration to us all... FOLD ON!!!:D

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
relic said:

Well done.

Indeed, thanks for your kind words relic, and thanks for stopping by here as often as you do.

FOLD ON
NAS

solidsnakexix

Thank you for taking the time to post we really appreciate it, as for that pat on the back give your self one for stopping in and throwing us a party:clap: :sn:

-solidsnakexix

Maxvla

thats gotta be the most times i've seen indeed used in a sequence of posts... rofl.

btw. thanks for the congrats relic. :)

Yodums

Maxvla said:
thats gotta be the most times i've seen indeed used in a sequence of posts... rofl.

btw. thanks for the congrats relic. :)

I was just thinking that..

We appreciate your kind words relic :D w00r! :D

Yodums :santa: