• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a bios for a 9500 pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anvil82

This is what is written on my memory:

Infineon
DDR SGRAM
HY1325D128323C-3.0
A
0238 SUU 41837

What bios do I download?

A link would be best :D

I am looking for the bios to overclock, not the stock bios.

OP
anvil82

anvil82

Thx, but that didn't really help.

The warp11 one I believe is for hynix memory, and the other site has a

ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB by Darkmage

But my card is a sapphire, does it matter? Also on the second page it says "Some BIOSes are unlocked for overclocking." How do I know if the darkmage one is unlocked.

ixnay

anvil82 said:

But my card is a sapphire, does it matter? Also on the second page it says "Some BIOSes are unlocked for overclocking." How do I know if the darkmage one is unlocked.

Nope doesnt matter. How do you know? Easy, try it if it works keep it if it doesnt, flash it back :D

Evnas

anvil82 said:

Theres actually two versions of the Infineon BIOS. One for 3.3 memory (cracked by TrIc) and one for 3.0ns memory )cracked by Darkmage)

That second link he gave you looks like it has all the BIOS's you need. One for Infineon 3.0 and 3.3 (looks like Warp11 did a 3.3 version also)