• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a good game!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
Hey guys, im really bored and im about to go buy a game for either xbox or PC, what should I get? These are the games i have for pc...

Unreal 2 ( eh )
Call of Duty ( eh )
Unreal Tournament 2004 ( great at first, got old QUICK )
Medal of Honor AA
Need for Speed Underground
Battlefield 1942 / Desert Combat ( this is the only game i play )
Far Cry

And some others...

im not really into RPG's, but I can try them out...never really played one besides KOTOR on xbox, which was great b/c it was so simple. Any recomendations?

El-Scotto

i just picked up Beyond Good and Evil after reading some good reviews about it and i think its well worth the $20 i spent, its a 3rd person action game worth a shot :p

Boomstick

I've been meaning to get Full Spectrum Warrior for the xbox, I hear it's great but haven't tried it myself.

Quattro

NFS Underground is crap, but looks pretty.
Unreal 2 is alright I guess.

FarCry is meant to be the dogs gonads.

I'd get FarCry, infact I am! Tommorow!

OP
CircuitBreaker8

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
Underground was actually one of the better racers i've played on PC. Doesnt hold the candle to PGR2 on xbox though. Far Cry was OK, but aside from the graphics..it was just meh. c'mon ppl recomend more games!

bojangles

Try Chronicles of Riddick for XBOX, it is really fun IMO. My favorite thing to do, is to grab the guards gun, and force him to shoot himself in the face. It is really gritty and mature though. Probably the one game I wouldn't let my little brother play. LOL it was more graphic than the movie, and a lot better too. Seriously, it is worth a shot. I like it better than Far Cry.

David

Forums Super Moderator
I would suggest Warcraft 3. Its RPG/RTS type game and my fav at the mo.

OP
CircuitBreaker8

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
bojangles said:
Try Chronicles of Riddick for XBOX, it is really fun IMO. My favorite thing to do, is to grab the guards gun, and force him to shoot himself in the face. It is really gritty and mature though. Probably the one game I wouldn't let my little brother play. LOL it was more graphic than the movie, and a lot better too. Seriously, it is worth a shot. I like it better than Far Cry.

Cool, i'll pick that up :cool:

Quattro

Does the speedo go up to 180mph? I know M5 speedo goes up to 180mph not sure about M3 though.

M-cars are seriously nice machines.
I'd love an Audi RS6 though.
Big, quick, and comfortable.

No better way to travel at 200mph.
Audi GMBH has had a stock RS6 doing 216mph on a test track!

How cool is that, apart from they said you can actually watch the fuel gauge go down in real time.

Sjaak

yeh, i only got the demo tho, but it looks very promising.

@ TS: Have you tried RTS game like C&C Generals, Homeworld 2 and Warcraft?

OP
CircuitBreaker8

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
Quattro said:
Does the speedo go up to 180mph? I know M5 speedo goes up to 180mph not sure about M3 though.

M-cars are seriously nice machines.
I'd love an Audi RS6 though.
Big, quick, and comfortable.

No better way to travel at 200mph.
Audi GMBH has had a stock RS6 doing 216mph on a test track!

How cool is that, apart from they said you can actually watch the fuel gauge go down in real time.

Have you seen Gumball 3000? Me and my brother are in the Ferrari 360. Its not ours, its actually his freinds who owns this exotic car import place lol, we were going down this highway in washington DC at 180mph, it was so ****ing awesome. This wasnt in the movie though lol

Quattro

I have most of the gumball vids they are funny.
A F360 my bosses sons got one of those I had a quick drive of it, he's also got a brand new Bentley Arnage and a 911 Turbo.

The 911 is amazingly quick it just keeps gripping.