• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Need A Web Page!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DECODER22

Disabled
is there any nice person out there thats good at making websites and wants to make me one for my little buissness so i can advertise ill pay u up to 50 bucks all i got i wana advertise on building pcs upgrades and repairs some one plz help me im going crazy i need more buissness only built liek 10 computers PLZ HELP thx guys

jbell

the real xtremesys admin in exile
building a web site is easy bro! html is like typing and if you have frontpage - it has some great templates to start from - you wouldn't have to pay me but I won't build it from scratch - that is worth more than 50 anyways.. but any questions you have I would be glad to help answer them for ya!

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
hehe im 16 man i cant figure out HTML for anything i jsut need someone to be real nice and help me build a nice basic web page to advertise my little buissness nuttin huge and fancy jsut sumtin decent

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
hehe i dont even know were to start its sick i need classes lol poor me hehe i tryed angelfire hehe im mental ic ant figure it all out LOL

jbell

well do you have any idea of what you want? - a starting point?

frames verses no frames, color scheme , logos etc etc etc

jbell

h20link said:
i'll build you one in exchange for a geforce3ti200 w/ 128mb of DDR...

cash wize that is close to what you would pay for a site anyways...

aupilotxp

it REALLY isnt hard...built my first one in a few hours...just did a little research...plus the templates are helpful

Marc

Razorclaw212

Yeah, I'd suguest making your own as well, but if you need any help with anything or some flash work done, drop me a line and I'll be glad to help... also if you need some graphics stuff, I can turn out a thing or two...:p

Sony

Senior Lighting Designer
DECODER22 said:
hehe im 16 man i cant figure out HTML for anything i jsut need someone to be real nice and help me build a nice basic web page to advertise my little buissness nuttin huge and fancy jsut sumtin decent

I'm 16 and I have already made my own website it not that hard if you have something like Dreamweaver or Frontpage because they are WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) webpage makers they are easy to get and are easy to use. Although Dreamweaver is a bit expensive, it goes for around $400 so I know you wont be getting that unless you really need it. You should use Netscape Composer it come free with Netscape Navigator, but if you can get Frontpage it's so much better.

Wa11y

Senior Thread Hijacker
Sony said:
I'm 16 and I have already made my own website it not that hard if you have something like Dreamweaver or Frontpage because they are WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) webpage makers they are easy to get and are easy to use. Although Dreamweaver is a bit expensive, it goes for around $400 so I know you wont be getting that unless you really need it. You should use Netscape Composer it come free with Netscape Navigator, but if you can get Frontpage it's so much better.

Shell scripting, baby! All the way!

(currently, my favorite tag is the
tag. I need to learn a lot more about HTML.)​

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
i got dreamweaver and all those programs i got millions of programs hehe i guess i can try i guess im lazy hehe

Kingslayer

Under your own admission, your too lazy to learn how to do it, but then you want to slap any decent webmaster in the face by offering only $50.

Even for a tiny, simple page, $50 will only cover me cleaning off my desk before I start making the page....

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
im tryin to learn it man im only 16 so its not easy to spend alot of time on a website and more than 50 bucks im not working what do u want me to do

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
really, learning to make a webpage isn't that hard as u might thought of!

i start off from writing raw HTML (now, that's hard!) for my very first website, till now, using Dreamweaver (much much much easier!!) for my currently site. u can check it from my link under <www>. ;)

btw, AT LEAST u'll need to tell us what u have in mind or what kinda idea u have? what do u want on it? or what u like to be in the site....?? u know.....