• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need advice from experts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S14SR

Registered
I'm new to the O/C scene, and I would like to learn about overclocking the memory & the processor, can anyone guide me in the right direction ?
I really want to take my PC to the max!
I have very good memory (1GB DDR XMS 3200) and an ok processor, thanks in advance.

This belongs in the gen computer chat

BTW, Welcome TO Overclockers.com Forums.

My best advice is Get to know as much info about your system you have now, then read as much info as you can on the forums, and try to get a few buddies to talk with. Starting out is always kinda hard. took me about 10months to geta great feel. now 2.5years or so into it, im voltage modding my systems :)

Dissolved said:
This belongs in the gen computer chat

BTW, Welcome TO Overclockers.com Forums.

My best advice is Get to know as much info about your system you have now, then read as much info as you can on the forums, and try to get a few buddies to talk with. Starting out is always kinda hard. took me about 10months to geta great feel. now 2.5years or so into it, im voltage modding my systems :)

I know my syetm very well, since I built it :)

Back