• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need Barbs for my water blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Aug 7, 2001
Any of you UK modders out there do you know where i can get either plastic/brass ideally brass barbs to go into my water, As i have no idea the guy in B&Q looked at me as if i was mad, In 1/4 size and 3/8ths as im down sizing my system all to 1/4, also any idea on i prob. Ive basically got a plate with holes in at the moment for the pipes in, but im looking for a bolt on barb so i can disconnect simply from the back of the pc withought having to diconnect the insides, Id really love small taps as well i was thinking of microbore fitiings. ???

Any help id love,

Inclosed is a quick sketch. :) paintbrush HO!!!!!
I don't know if they have distributors in the UK or if they ship there but you can find any barb you can imagine at grainger.com.