• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need help deciding.......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whitefire05

Registered
I have a limited amount of funds and cant decide between 2 things. The first is the new razers optical mouse herehttp://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=26-153-101&depa=0 My current mouse is a wireless logitech MX700. The second is a new case. MY current case sits in my room where it runs 24/7 so noise is an issue. Im looking at the Lian-Li pc-6070b here . If you have the time simply cast your vote.... Case/mouse/ something differnt.

jamesvbon

a picture

thought yall might apreciate a picture of the case taht would be replaced. Just to see if it changes ya'lls opinions ;)

Attachments

• HPIM0517.JPG
    HPIM0517.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 44

attack

I bet everyone who votes case has never used (and saying I tried it once does not count as using) a boomslang.....
I went from a boomslang to the MX700....I'm no longer competitive in FPS now, and it wasn't from declining skill.

I'm not sure about the new boomslang, but I had a boomslang 1000 for 4 years and will swear by it.

jamesvbon

yeah but im talking abotua razer Viper....or were you just refering to the quality of razer products?