• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need some EMIII help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmigoThree

Ok I have been using KdFold since I started folding but it seems you all use EMIII. So I decided to try it out. I have it all set up and I noticed that it shows the correct number of frames, my score and everything else, but it doesnt show the % until next frame. This sorta makes me mad because I would like to use it.

And another thing, I downloaded the OC.com skin and I unzipped the file and put it in the skin's folder right next to default, but the only skin I have to choose from is default.

% until next frame? You mean the frame's progress? Let the program run for a bit, and it should pop up once a few frame complete. For the skins, make sure you put it in the skin folder, and that there's no other folder within the skins folder. All the files have to be directly in the skins folder. Hope this helps. :)

Back