• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need to moron proof a win 98 se based system for public use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Billvill

Hello,

Let me explain a bit. I will be providing a PC at a party for playing mp3’s. I want to limit anyone’s access to only the player program that will be running. I do not want anyone either by accident or intentionally going into the system and chancing settings.

Is there an easy way to do this ? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks, Billy

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Billvill said:
Hello,

Let me explain a bit. I will be providing a PC at a party for playing mp3’s. I want to limit anyone’s access to only the player program that will be running. I do not want anyone either by accident or intentionally going into the system and chancing settings.

Is there an easy way to do this ? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks, Billy

i know a program called "fotress" does in all. So much so that you could set it so that your mp3 player is the only thing they could click on.

OP
Billvill

Billvill

Thats exactly what I am looking for . I ran a search for fortress and came up empty. have a link by any chance ?

Thanks, Billy

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
^^^ there the mainpage and there are some demos so you wont have to buy it.