• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I should make TOP 100 sometime early next year 2003,lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
From statsman's site it looks like I SHOULD and I use the word should lightly,haha, make the top 100 early next year-2003,

I know big deal, yippy yahooo, will someone just shoot him
SniperHeadShot2.gif

Fold-eth on team:beer:

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Hitting top 100 is a great milestone something to be happyabout !~!~!~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the up and comming goal

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Ebola said:
Sounds cool. I hope to make the top 100 by year negative 2003 as well. lol. Keep foldin.

lol ebola :D

congrats in advance rottys :) getting into the top 100 is surely a great milestone!

FOLD ON
NAS

Gnerma

Rottys-R-Us said:
From statsman's site it looks like I SHOULD and I use the word should lightly,haha, make the top 100 early next year-2003,

Well it's early 2003 and here are Rotty's numbers..

Code:
Lionfish (Rottys-R-Us)
Team rank 110
points    3334.14
WUs       526

Very close my friend, keep at it :D

Last edited:

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Rottys-R-Us said:
Thanks "G"

I B trying :D

and we thank you for that, as do all folders! thanks for the hardwork you put into the project and to the cause!

FOLD ON
NAS

skou

Rotty, way 2 go!!! Why don't you try to pass up "G", he likes the competition.:) :D

steve ( 8(l) D'oh

OP
Rottys-R-Us

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
skou said:
Rotty, way 2 go!!! Why don't you try to pass up "G", he likes the competition.:) :D

steve ( 8(l) D'oh

I would love to chase "G" but not a chance he has way out gunned, anyway I have my eye on "J" :0