• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think I found him!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tweaked! said:
And what movie are ya talking about? The name Gandalf is unfamiliar to me.:confused:

:eek: The Lord Of The Rings of course!!!

Gandalf is the wizard guy :D

David said:

:eek: The Lord Of The Rings of course!!!

Gandalf is the wizard guy :D

Haven't had the chance to see that one yet, I'm in the stone ages still when it comes to movies. I've got full blown cable tv and might watch it about an hour a month. But at least the wife and kids use the h*ll out of it. I only have it for my cable modem;)

Tweaked! said:

Haven't had the chance to see that one yet, I'm in the stone ages still when it comes to movies. I've got full blown cable tv and might watch it about an hour a month. But at least the wife and kids use the h*ll out of it. I only have it for my cable modem;)

Well, I suggest reading the books first.

Go to your local library, or your local bookstore. They are bound to have it.

Look for the "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien. I would suggest reading The Hobbit first, although it may seem like a childrens book too you, it will help you out when you get into the Lord Of The Rings. :D

Amzing book, mush better than the movie, buti sn't that how it usually is? :D

You guys thought I would be mad at you? Nah, this is alright, let's me know that I was missed! :D :D

Soren said:
here wait.. what is going on here?

I was considered a a Traitor, since there was another guy/girl with the name of Gandalf on the Overclockers Australia Folding team, some people here thought that I was folding for both teams.....

I proved to them that it wasn't me, and that I ONLY fold for 32. A couple friends here also helped make this point clear by finding proof. :)

But everything is OK now, so no need to worry. It's all settled.

:D :D

If you guys have any probs about gandalfs performance then come to me. Gandalf has a small room and not a lot of space to run all our comps so I volunteered to maintain his folding farm (You can kind of say we went 50/50). So if he is folding for #24 then that would be his comp he has at home but for the others it would be me. who’s maintaining them

Athlonman

Athlonman said:
If you guys have any probs about gandalfs performance then come to me. Gandalf has a small room and not a lot of space to run all our comps so I volunteered to maintain his folding farm (You can kind of say we went 50/50). So if he is folding for #24 then that would be his comp he has at home but for the others it would be me. who’s maintaining them

Athlonman
It's all cool. Just had a few guys jump the gun.

Tweaked! said:

So which team is getting the combined credit? :confused:

Our team will get our Gandalfs credit and OCAU will get thier Gandalfs credit.

Back