• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I took this NFS HP2 shot @ 1280x1024x32 8xaa 16xaf

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rb26dett

Disabled
Check out this quality!
It might now look as good as in the game, but I was shocked everything looked so real and lifelike!

nfs.jpg

Lt. Max

i have the game i done all hot pursuit stuff and most tourny stuff all my cars unlocked :) its tight yes.. i like the top level cars i can do donuts in 5th or 6th gear :D

OP
rb26dett

rb26dett

Disabled
I was just posting a pic to show you the quality ... its awesome!
and I get very good FPS with my Radeon 9700 Pro ... whoops GF4 Ti4600 hands down! the 4600ti I had never displayed such amazing graphics and the top FPS i got with it were around 20fps with all settings maxed out with 8xAA & 16XAF

Mpegger

Souldn't the 8xAA pratically kill all the jaggies? The pic looks like its only 2xAA in some parts, while other parts look like they are in 8xAA.:confused:

baqai

personally speaking i was kind of disappointed with the game, had too many bugs if you ask me

is there any patch out?? i havent played / reinstalled the game since my last windows installation

Chris

wow i was amazed to see you were getting 60fps there aswell then i looked at you sig and saw the radeon 9700 Pro and that explained it all :)

baqai

Things which i simply don't like in the game

1. No IN CAR view

2. No replay camera's (this SUCKS majorly)

3. No damage modelling what so ever .. i mean yeah i like arcade games but this one sets a NEW standard

4. Loading time

Talking of loading time the only way to drastically reduce the loading time is to copy most of the files and folders from the CD to your game directory, no the game doesn't gives you any option during installation (partial,complete,custom) and it installs very very fast (takes it all out during the loading)

and there are many other things

The only reason one can want to play the game is .. fun factor (yeah driving a spider at fast speeds yeah baby :D) and eye candy

OP
rb26dett

rb26dett

Disabled
chris_4130 said:
wow i was amazed to see you were getting 60fps there aswell then i looked at you sig and saw the radeon 9700 Pro and that explained it all :)

heheh, my fps usually @ 75-85, but I had to go to desktop and quit AIM because it was showing thru, I think that affected my FPS.

subconcept

baqai said:
personally speaking i was kind of disappointed with the game, had too many bugs if you ask me

is there any patch out?? i havent played / reinstalled the game since my last windows installation

Agreed. Im in the same boat.

nerd4life

i played it on the ps2. It's alot of fun just like the first one was. One thing I CAN'T stand are the choppers dropping bombs. That is the most annoying crap in the world. Whoever put that in the game otta be drug in the street and shot.

That in the pc version also ??