• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i want one... *drool*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maxvla

130,000 cpus... :eek:

the second one has 2 petabytes of disk space and 50 terrabytes of ram!! :eek:

Maxvla

Civic_Addict said:
I wouldn't mind having half of one.:eek:
hey civic!! didn't realize you had joined up here til i noticed your avatar :D

funny thing is.. i've probably replied to you already and didn't even notice it :eek:

Civic_Addict

Maxvla said:

hey civic!! didn't realize you had joined up here til i noticed your avatar :D

funny thing is.. i've probably replied to you already and didn't even notice it :eek:
Yup you have actually.:D

Maxvla

Civic_Addict said:

Yup you have actually.:D
heh. i post so much i probably wouldn't be able to find it let alone remember it.

thats kinda embarrasing :eek:

at least i finally noticed :D

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
This system will consist of 130,000 individual processors and will run at 360 teraflops, meaning it will be capable of 360 trillion "floating point" operations per second...The second IBM machine, called ASCI Purple, will run at just over 100 teraflops and consist of 12,544 computer chips when finished in 2004. This machine will include 50 terabytes of memory and two petabytes of storage space.

Wonder if they'll make an IBM [email protected] Team. They'd whip us all in a week!:D:eek::eek:

nut581

grr .. i feel so inferior now ... no worry guys, 10 yrs ago the largest HD capacity was what? 1.2 GB, now it's 200GB.. that is 167 times more! .. in 2012, we'll have 33,333GB HD .. 33.3TB, not so bad huh?? :mad: .. but when the hell would we have our hand on 2,000TB?? not in our generation :(

Crazy Jayhawk

Ridenow said:
Depends on the video card :rolleyes:
You ruined the joke!
mallet.gif