• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want to watercool 2xM2600+ need suggestions for board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devilscow22

OK im thinking about making my second rig a duelly and watercool it.
I would like suggestions on what mobos i can use two waterblocks on. For waterblocks i was thinking somthing along the lines of maze3s or spirals but pretty much anything thats fairly cheap. My goal would be to have these @ 2.5 ghz. Heres what i want to run.

2xMobile 2600s
1x512 corsair 3200
TI4200
80 gb SATA WD
2 waterblocks
onboard lan/raid

If theres a good board that dosent have onboard lan or raid post it anyways as those are not a must. thanks

Last edited:

Rpkole

you can mount water blocks on the MSI K7D Master-L but to get multi above 12 you have to do the wire in the socket mod and the front bus only goes to 150 in the bios it does have on board lan you also will have to cut one of the L5 briges unless EMBOSS gets His hacked bios working and out to the public

Jen

if you use a msi k7d master the spirals is very tight fit . i made one spiral fit by grinding the side of the waterblock that was for cpu2 . for cpu1 i used a silverpop waterblock they have enough clearance around the capacitors

Jen