• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I was bored, so this is what I did...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ITAngel

So what became a joke with my friend became a reality. He thought I should build or create some kind of a water cooling tower for the graphic card and limit the amount of stuff on the case. He was really just joking around about that and I took it as a DIY challenge. lol Yup! this is just the prototype now, but planning to get the base created using a 3D Printer and design the stuff on software to butter clean the setup and maybe get rigid tubes for it eventually. I am missing one L shape bracket I need to install but that wood is a placeholder for the nice one I plan to do if I don't get around the 3D printing stuff.

So what do you guys think? Any ideas, thoughts or tips you can provide?

20220908_224722.jpg

20220908_224635.jpg
20220908_224625.jpg

So this setup is strictly to cool the GPU only? Much like an external loop? Also I see a necklace hanging on the wall. You Boriqua?

Ahh, gotcha. Looks like a great idea. Be sure to keep us posted with the progress.
Will do that for sure, and would be interesting how it all turns out in the end. =)
Post magically merged:

So this setup is strictly to cool the GPU only? Much like an external loop? Also I see a necklace hanging on the wall. You Boriqua?
Oh I forgot to answer your question, yes I am 100% Boriqua. :)

So here is what I have gotten so far going to get the design to get the base 3D printed here soon. I am however working on the fan controls so that I can better control all the fans on the system using the Fan Control from GitHub. I apologize for the pictures being a bit darker and didn't know anything until this morning. I will eventually get a better one later on down the road.

001-WB.jpg

002-WB.jpg

Well, the project turns out good and fun but that is the end of it. I am scrapping the project due to other priorities but it was fun while it lasted.

Back