• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i would kill for this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll probably get to that speed in a few years when everyone else is at 4GHZ. lol.:)

well according to the PR calculator at www.ocinside.de 2800mhz is 3700+ so essentially if he gets a 9700 pro and overclocks the hell out of that as well i would not be surprised to see him ontop of the 3dmark charts!

LOLOL!

I feel there is a serious competition to be the first one to break 3gigs with an amd chip. Somebody at the same forums was allready claiming to have posted at 2.98ghz, but could only produce a WCPUID pic at 2873mhz. I think he was using dry ice, so it's not really a long lasting solution...

But it's voting time! How long untill 3ghz barrier breaks? I would say about 2 weeks? :D

*edit*

the link...

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4480

it seems that it uses the old one... so maybe htat isnt accurate...:D :eh?: :D

um.. i think it is like 3300+ to 3800+ cuz if you look at the P4's sissoft score compared to this one's...
multi.jpg

youe see that for everyy 200mhz ther eis a ~1000 score diff... so about 500 score diff give us ~3800+ for one (the integer test)and ~3600+ for the other (floating point or whatever)... so... on the pesemistic side the P4s that are that fast... when the get releasted as teh ARNT yet =P heh will maybe preforme better than the curent ones per MHz so i think prolyl a PR rating of like... 3500+ or maybe as high as 3700+ jsu8t my guess... not Totally sure how that works so if i am plawed point it out:D i wan tone mommy!:cry:

Last edited:
Back