• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i5 760 Instability overclock to 3.2-3.5Ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Post cpuz shots of memory and SPD tab again please. :)

You can (should?) Use the non GT version of realtemp. It won't have that extra space...the GT version is for 6 core cpus.

Ok! Here you go!

asdf.png asdf2.png asdf3.png

Actually the CPU seems quite stable, nothing serious and games are so much better, especially counter strike

You have the memory overclocked and its timings are tighter. Have you run a memory test against it (there is one in AIDA64)?

You have the memory overclocked and its timings are tighter. Have you run a memory test against it (there is one in AIDA64)?

I have no idea about memory... Dont even know what to touch, there is something wrong? Computer works fine :D

As I said you are overclocking the ram. It is supposed to run at 800Mhz using 10-11/10/10/30 timings, but you have it running at 875Mhz. It could be unstable. If your PC is working, then you are fine, but you should stress test it to confirm. Use the memory stress test in AIDA64 or the "blend" test in Prime95.

Back