• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7 question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RM Andersson

I would like to now what cables are included with the IC7?
Because I will get a IC7 and a Sata HD in a few days and I dont know if the same cables are included with the IC7 as with the IC7-G.

I need Serial ATA hard drive power connectors at least. So I hope I will get a few with the IC7. If not I will have to order them.
I wouldn´t be happy if I found out that I cant use my new parts just because I have no power connectors.
So it would be nice if someone with a IC7 could tell me if they are included or not.

Regards!

Nomjr

If your not pushing it, why are you here?
I didn't look at that well in the box, but I'm pretty sure you get two serial hd power connectors and two serial cables. Check on newegg as I believe there is a picture there of the included cables...

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
RM Andersson said:
I would like to now what cables are included with the IC7?
Because I will get a IC7 and a Sata HD in a few days and I dont know if the same cables are included with the IC7 as with the IC7-G.

I need Serial ATA hard drive power connectors at least. So I hope I will get a few with the IC7. If not I will have to order them.
I wouldn´t be happy if I found out that I cant use my new parts just because I have no power connectors.
So it would be nice if someone with a IC7 could tell me if they are included or not.

Regards!

Here ya go

IC7