• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ICS9212AF-13 DRCG's... I should be getting 30 samples

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice job on noticing the cycle jitter difference in the specs. This means the -03's are superior to the -13's.
The biggest factor in overclocking the ram is the memory sticks themselves. The Samsung brand is the best and the newer dated ones are now even better according to many reports I've read, with much success approaching PC1200(with default -03 DRCG's mind you). I am going to buy some new sticks because of this.

Well, less jitter and higher operating temps indicate it is better than ICS. ICS is 0 to 70C and TI is -40 to 85C for operating temps. Someone should supercool the TI ones with a coldplate and small pelt to see what happens:)

I've seen a few posts that talk about TI giving out free samples of their DRCG's, but I don't recall how you go about getting them. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Eggroll :rolleyes:

Redphex,

Just ordered some, too. Thx for the link. I guess all you can order is three unless there's something I should have done differently. Anyway, we'll see what happens when they're delivered to me... uh, I, uh... I mean the large multi-national hi-tech firm I, uh... that I'm the CEO of. Yeah, that's it. :D

Peace,
Eggroll

Back