• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ID "built by ATI"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

El<(')>Maxi

Blank Senior Member
I need to be able to ID a 9700Pro by photo only. Anybody got a method/link to identify a built by ATI 9700Pro this way?

Rav

Theres usually a sticker on it to identify. Theres also a sticker on the center of the fan that usually has the manufacturer's logo. Different companies usually use different HSF's or PCB colors/layouts. Post the pic maybe we can help.

-Rav

OP
El<(')>Maxi

El<(')>Maxi

Blank Senior Member
Pics

I think this is a power cooler card or possibly a dell oem based on the serial number. My friend bought this and I am trying to help him out.

:p

DaddyB

I think it's a built by ATi card but if you want to research it more then I did click the link below and then click the link near the bottom of the page that says "how to identify my ATi product". It will help you figure out if it is BBA or built by someone else.

http://mirror.ati.com/support/index.html

EDIT---> I just looked up the 102 part number and it seems you were right it is a dell card from what I can tell.

john240sx

pip said:
well it's a 9700 or a softmodded 9500np

it can't be a soft modded 9500 because of the 13 blade fan. the seller could have swapped the fans but i doubt it.

it is a 9700 non-pro.

edit: the 13 blade fans just started shipping in the last two months, the moddable 9500's haven't been manufacturered in at least 4 months.