• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'd like to thank Wedo...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fever

About 2 weeks ago, I managed to crush a 1.2GHz T-Bird, and made a topic saying that I killed a folder. At the end of the post, I asked if anybody had a spare CPU just for the hell of it, and Wedo offered me a 1.4GHz TBird. Thanks to him, my mother has her PC back, and I have a folder back up. Thank you so much Wedo, I really appreciate your help. You're a great guy!!!! :beer:

FOLD ON!!!

Gnerma

Wedo has also helped me out with a CPU in the past, and it was greatly appreciated. Has been folding 24/7 for over a month now.. Wedo is the definition of a true player, he has helped out many a fellow folder by sending them tbirds and durons.

If your reading this and Wedo has helped you out with a CPU in the past, sound off!

Much brew to the man :beer:

relic

This kind of thing is what makes a true team.
You guys rock.

Nice going, Wedo!

Kendan

Senior Punk
WTG Wedo. :D:D:D

I say if you got a cpu from Wedo dedicate a couple of WUs to him:D I am sure he wont mind and would enjoy the gesture:D

Fold on!!!!

CharlesHF

Wedo is the MAN!!

Wedo is DA MAN!!! :D
I'm going to be getting a new nF2 in the next week or two (still haven't decided which, yet :( It's so tough!) and I knew that Wedo was handing out CPU's, so I asked if he had any more, and he shipped me a brand new TBird 1400. :D :D Whenever I get the new mobo, I'll take the TBird and pop it into my current Dragon+ and let it fold 24/7. :)
PS: Wedo, your payment for shipping will be in the mail tomorrow. :)

AmigoThree

Wedo, I just dropped my brand new Nforce2, 2800+, 2x256MB PC-3200 Cas 2 ram, Raedon 9700 pro, pioneer DVD burner, Lite On 48x burner, Lian Li PC-76, 40" plasma screen, 4 120GB WD 8mb cache drives, 4 15kRPM 146GB seagate SCSI's, SB audigy 2 platinum, Klipsch 5.1 with digital decoder, 550watt Antec True Power, When I was carrying it up the stairs the other day. Do you think you could hook me up?

NAH Im just kidding, WTG!

skou

Wedo, That's going the extra mile. A true folder, and a true teammate.

THanks guy.

steve

DarkArctic

Wedo gave me a Tbird 1400 for free. Now my brother has his own computer and is folding for team 32. I cannot thank you enough Wedo. :D

-DarkArctic

King Zielke

Registered
Its good to see that there are some good people in the world its cool that you would help someone out like that my hat is tipped to you Wedo

-KingZielke

Malpine Walis

Disabled
Wedo hooked me up with 2,800 mhz worth of Morgan folding power a few weeks ago. As soon as I clear a credit card, I can get the last couple of parts I need to get them folding.

Thanks Wedo.

solidsnakexix

Way to go wedo you are the man, you show true dedication, and thats what teamwork is all about.

-solidsnakexix

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
that's awesome wedo, we surely appreciate you doing things like this! It is truly a pleasure folding with you, as well as, the rest of the guys/gals around here!

FOLD ON
NAS

bubba gump

Good Job Wedo, you really appreciate a lot of gratitude for what you have done. I have never seen something like this, i give this to you mate :beer:

Congrats, you are a team folder.

CJ145

Wedo ummmmm errr Thanks Wedo I like my tbird 1400. :)

I think wedo has something to do with the next contest ;)

RyanRichard

WEDO IS DA Shiznit! Ive never seen anyone so dedicated to the community like that!. Btw: did you like knock an AMD shipment truck or something to get all these wonderfull toys :p?

SpeeDj

I too would like to give a big huge thanks to Wedo for helping me out. I am currently typing on a 1400T-Bird to write this message courtesy of Wedo, you will not find someone with a bigger heart methinks. Wedo you are truly what this community is all about, being a true friend.

Thank you!

J :cool:

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Wow... Your kind words have left me almost speechless, goog thing I'm typing. :D Thank you all for your WTG's and other cheers, I am just glad I could help out a little and give something in return for the volumes of knowledge I have learned from this forum.

Thanks again, Fold on!

Wedo