• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Idea for team website

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robbiem01

First of all I want to start by saying thanks for managing the website and making that huge table available to all of us so we know where we rank. If you dont mind I would like to subjest having a search function. It would be nice if I could type my name (or someone elses) and have it take me to the table page they are on. Also, why not just put the table on one HUGE page? Would it take to long to load? I think it sure beats clicking 10 times to see the table. And, once again this is just an idea. Feel free to flame if necessary.

Robbiem01 said:
First of all I want to start by saying thanks for managing the website and making that huge table available to all of us so we know where we rank. If you dont mind I would like to subjest having a search function. It would be nice if I could type my name (or someone elses) and have it take me to the table page they are on. Also, why not just put the table on one HUGE page? Would it take to long to load? I think it sure beats clicking 10 times to see the table. And, once again this is just an idea. Feel free to flame if necessary.

<<<Gets Ready To Flame>>> J/K

I think that with all those images and stuff it would take too long to load, and people usually want to see their own seperate ranks, and probably not willing to wait to see others.

Search function would be nice, although what would it be search, I don't think its no really big complex site, everything is down to the point.

Yeah, unfortunatly for us slow 56Kers, it would take too long to load... And finding you would be really hard (unless you had that search function... or use anchors to other parts of the page). Right now, it takes about 10 secs to load up the table...

That would be an awesome idea except the loading time...
JigPu

another idea... for searching...

I open 1 windows with the Berkeley team page & 1 windows with the ocsetiteam page... use the browser search (ctrl+f) to find the rank of whomever you are looking for on the long Berkeley list... then click to the OC page... :rolleyes:

Back