• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IE issuse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Digital Pimp

it's more of a pizz off, but one day i couldent get into my paypal or log into ebay with my passport id, so i went to IE's options and deleted cookies, temp files and.... security certs.

NOW when ever i open IE i get a security alert about the certificates for the site not being valid or whatnot. took about a day for me to get pizzed off so i thought.... i'll just update ie and i'll be back to square one.. Wrong, windows wont update, i install the thing it asks me to install, when it's done it says i need to install it again, and again, and again, well u get the point.

also i have put all privacy and security options to defaults, still get the msg.

ANYHOO anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks, Digital

OP
Digital Pimp

Digital Pimp

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::mad::mad:

i've tried downloading the IEAK6 thing and it say's my versions are the newest and wont update them :mad: also tried downloading the microsoft IE6 SP1 and it tells me that the files arent digitaly signed by M$ themselves, and wont let me install :mad::mad:

is there a way to completley uninstall IE6 in winXP pro?

Thanks, Digital