• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm ALMOST there.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipro5

Hi EVERYONE...... :D

I just got this beauty and I'm about to "fire it up"....... ;)

The "strange" thing here in Greece is that we FIRST have the CPU's and then(who knows) we have the Mobos for them.......I think that the day after tommorow I'll get my ather beauty , ABIT IC7 Mobo......Let's hope....... :D

First impresions though is ONLY the FPO/BATCH and NOTHING else......Of caurse I'll test it on my ASUS P4G8X Dlx Mobo but I'll see again....nothing till I get a Canterwood one......Just waiting.....

Question.....Has any of you worked with this FPO/BATCH to tell me how it does in Overclocability???.....Thanks in advance......

P4_3G_FPO_jpg.jpg

NO......This time going BACK to ABIT jd......No more ASUS ones.......I hope it's a good chip or else I'll put in Mobo my P4 3.06GHz one....... :D

I ordered mine yesterday. I got the P4C800 in last week. A local computer store got one of the Abit canterwood boards and didn't like it, so I ordered the Asus. I hope to have the chip by Friday.

Let's hope that everything are going to be OK.......IF ABIT isn't so good then I'll MAKE it GOOD....... :D ;)

TC said:
I ordered mine yesterday. I got the P4C800 in last week. A local computer store got one of the Abit canterwood boards and didn't like it, so I ordered the Asus. I hope to have the chip by Friday.
will you please post the o/c results when you get the mobo?because i cant choose between asus and abit

ps2 said:

will you please post the o/c results when you get the mobo?because i cant choose between asus and abit

You don't have to ask such a question.....I'll definatly do...... ;) :D

hipro5 said:

You don't have to ask such a question.....I'll definatly do...... ;) :D
sorry but i didnt ask you to show it i asked to TC :D .anyways i want to you see yours too.

good luck on your oc keep us posted, just got my MSI 875P NEO FIS2R but still have to wait for the P4 C's.

Nothing yet.....!!!!.....I supposed to get the Mobo today BUT they told me that I'll get it tommorow.....I'll wait.....What else can I do..... :(

Back