• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im Back Crunching Seti :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steven4563

after i had to reformat my computer becuase i got my Abit NF7-S i couldnt be bothered to setup Seti but the other day i came across the seti files all nealry set up so i downloaded them then started crunching :)

im ordering my SLK-900 and NB tomorrow so i faster cpu in this rig ive also got a 1.8ghz athlon crunching 24/7 ill be overclocking that abit more once its been running seti for a week to "burn in" (its a new cpu:))

after ive finished i should have around 4.5ghz AMD Athlon power crunching :)

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Glad To See You Found New Interest!

It's always good hearing that someone has renewed their interest in SETI and in Overclockers.com Seti Team. We can sure use all the active crunchers we can get.

I have a couple of SLK-900U's myself and have found them to be outstanding air-cooling solutions for today's hotter running CPUs. Hope it works equally well for you.

SkyHook

OP
Steven4563

Steven4563

tomorrow im gonna try bumping up the new cpu to 2ghz give that a try running seti 24/7 for a few days if its ok ill up it some more im planning on reaching 2.2ghz on the new cpu its a 2200+ Thorton with a barton stepping :-/

just finished my 316th WU LOL

Last edited: