• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm Back!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

john240sx

some of you may have noticed that i havn't been submitting that many WU's lately. i had to stop folding 24/7 because my parents thought it was causing thier electric bill to go up. now i proved it wasn't so i'm back to full power!!

i slipped about 50 spots on the team, i have some catching up to do :D

(to aid me in proving the electric bill wasn't going up i slept with my TV on, shhh)

rich99million

hahahaha - great one john240sx

i just got back from nearly 2 weeks away and couldn't leave the rigs folding so i've slipped from 180ish to 200ish in the team

FOLD ON!!!

Rich

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
john240sx said:
some of you may have noticed that i havn't been submitting that many WU's lately. i had to stop folding 24/7 because my parents thought it was causing thier electric bill to go up. now i proved it wasn't so i'm back to full power!!

i slipped about 50 spots on the team, i have some catching up to do :D

(to aid me in proving the electric bill wasn't going up i slept with my TV on, shhh)

glad to have you back with us john, also glad to have you folding away, harder than ever!

FOLD ON
NAS

orangebug

Hey John240SX, welcome back! I thought you had been converted to the dark side (SETI). I did notice you had enough points to make the contest, though. Did you sneak those wu's in while they weren't looking? You missed out on the Gromacs bonanza - I was able to put a little distance between you and I with those beauties! Come an' get me!!

Orangebug

AmigoThree

BTW what did you have to do to convice you parents to keep the comptuers on? I am fighting the same battle, my mom doesn't care but my dad does.

OP
J

john240sx

orangebug said:
Hey John240SX, welcome back! I thought you had been converted to the dark side (SETI). I did notice you had enough points to make the contest, though. Did you sneak those wu's in while they weren't looking? You missed out on the Gromacs bonanza - I was able to put a little distance between you and I with those beauties! Come an' get me!!

Orangebug

i have my XP1600 (OCed to 1596Mhz), my 750 Duron (OCed to 866Mhz) and i'm working on getting my dad's XP1700 folding. my gramp's has a 2.4Ghz P4 that i might be able to fold on and i have a little something up my sleeve for later :p

i'm shooting for the top 250 by spring.