• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i'm getting my KT7a board soon!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ExtremeOC

on christmas, i bought a BRAND NEW mobo for my celery. IT BLEW UP ON MONDAY!! it said my celery was running at so many wacked frequencies. and it wound't boot! so i took it back, they'll test it this weekend, and find out the problems. with the money i get back, i'll use it to get a duron 750. I'm getting 300 in a week or 2, and that'll buy my new mobo. my video card was killed by me (cleaning clue and chipped the savage4 chip ever so slightly) so am getting a geforce 2 as well. am selling my celery (570@stock voltage 2v) so i CANT WAIT until i get my 750 and my KT7a. i'd get a T-Bird, but my ram is PC100, so i cant do the higher FSB speeds. A duron blows the heck outta a p3 neways. so, soon i'll have my duron running 750. CAn i hit a gig with a green core duron, but only 250 watt power supply?

Back