• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm in the top 50!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeltaSierra

I just squeeked into position number 50 after holding at 54 for a couple of months. It's these little milestones that make crunching so addictive!

I can definatly vouch for that statement.. :p I probably would've never thought of having more than one computer, lol Now I've got the " Idea " to build more.. and even then I probably won't be satisfied..
Crunch on!!

toomnymods said:
I can definatly vouch for that statement.. :p I probably would've never thought of having more than one computer, lol Now I've got the " Idea " to build more.. and even then I probably won't be satisfied..
Crunch on!!

Crunching can be very addictive. When I started the OC Seti team I had 4 PC's - my 2 home PC's and 2 work PC's. They were producing about 16 WU's a day. Since joining I have built 4 more - 3 single processor, and 1 dual processor - and I have parts for another one in route. Satisfied?... not yet. I will probably put together 2 or 3 more by the middle of September.

Keep those WU's coming.

TOP 50 by New Years.
500,000 WU's by Valentines Day

I will be extremely lucky if I can get into the top 125 :D I am working on it. Congrats on reaching the top 50 !!!

Maestro

Back