• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im so lost at this point. Please Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gunsmyth

Built my new rig, ran great. And then today happened. Was streaming mass effect andromeda and, after about 4 hours. both my monitors, my webcam, and all sound cut off. The PC remained on but the display and sounds never came back. now it happens around every 15 - 20 minutes while under load. I have tried to isolate the issue, i have clean installed windows and all drivers. Updated to most current bios. Ran Furmark in OC Scanner to see if my GPU was overheating, and while i was playing, i had RyzenMaster and Nvidia's temp monitors up on my 2nd Monitor. Both my CPU and GPU run between 60 and 75 celsius (While CPU boosted to factory Overclock). AMD did put out that the 1800x has a 20 degree offset from the displayed temp and actual temp (actual being 20 degrees cooler), my problem is literally wtf?!?! EVGA has confirmed that 80 degrees is well within temp tolerances native to the GPU, and i honestly dont know what else it could be. System Specs:

AMD Ryzen 1800x
EVGA GTX 1080 8G FTW
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Gskill Ripjaws V 3200 ram (32Gb)
EKWB P360 Liquid Cooling Loop
Corsair CX750 750W PSU

move the gpu to another slot also, sounds like a gpu issue to me.
Caddi, when I hardlocking in P95 from instability in an OC, it does exactly this. Almost like the CPU forgets where the pcie lanes are and display doesn't come back till cycling power. Think it's tied to how the PCIe lanes are onboard the CPU now, but I could be wrong.

OP, what are you running your RAM at? What is your Vsoc?

Back