• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im sorry everyone Im selling my A64 socket 754 system and mooving too....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Me neither, the only thing i know that sells ADATA is the komusa, but then again is the ADATA they are selling the same thing that youre talking about that Vitesta.

Hey Maxvla, did you get youre ADATA ram from Komusa, where you had to pick the brand type at thier Hyperram store ?

I think it has to be the Vitesta to perform, I dont know where to get it tho.

I think you doing good to wait. The 939 will be a good performer but prices & other things will change quickly(maybe not so quick if your waiting).

I dont know about the post with the adata ram & the ABIT board, he never shows a high HTT bus with high clock. The Adatalooks pretty good there but its not better than even Performance series OCZ much less EB sticks.

My OCZ Performance series will do better than this & it will do it with 2.7v & the the bandwith on this board was in the 4200mb range(alot better than he is getting) . He is still working with it though, give it time & see how it comes out.

I know that I can get alot higher HTT & mem speed with my clock down on every a64 system I have built, Thats why I wander about his results. Untill I see clock & bus at the same time I dont hold to much to what is going on.

I was hoping to see the Adata go into the 280 range, he may getit there tho & then the performance will be good if it is with clock @ the same time.

Last edited:
CandymanCan said:
Me neither, the only thing i know that sells ADATA is the komusa, but then again is the ADATA they are selling the same thing that youre talking about that Vitesta.

Hey Maxvla, did you get youre ADATA ram from Komusa, where you had to pick the brand type at thier Hyperram store ?
yep i got a stick of the pc4200 hyperram and changed it to adata brand chips.

CandymanCan said:
And you got the Vitesta kind ?
i don't know if it was or not.

when i bought it several months ago there were only two options: hyperram and adata. vitesta was not on the page anywhere.

CandymanCan said:
I know that but did it come with red heatspreaders and was the PCB red ?
it came with copper heatspreaders (click on the pic for a better quality pic)

adatared.jpg

sorry Maxvla I sorta missed your thread.. But the adata sure can acheive numbers! and hey, it looks good too.. Is monarchcomputer or newegg gonna stock any of them anytime soon? I gotta get me some!

Thecalmingapple said:
Ok, im sure everyone will pay more money to buy the version with the nifty red heatspreaders. :rolleyes:

Are u stupide, on that website they are selling sealed Vitesta A-DATA ram they have the red heatspreaders, and they are also saying thier vitesta, not just adata chips like on the komusa site.

You are riht about thier ratings tho they ssuck forget them lol.

Just rechecked komusa, thier pc4000 models say when u pick adata ram it comes with the red Vista heatspreaders. which means thier the Vitesta ones. The pc4200 doesnt say that yet.

Last edited:
Back