• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Impressions of a console long past...the SEGA SATURN!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beau_safken

All I have to say is this console is awesome. For less than 30 bucks and some shipping, I now have a fully functional arcade in a box. For you RPG fans, I also snagged a copy of Shining Force 3 and Panzer Dragoon.

What games do you guys remember from the good old Sega Saturn that rocked the house?

DayUSeX

only thing i rember bout that thing was time crisis, still sega never really impressed me, nintendo, atari, and ps did but nothing else really.

Perre

Pretty much the only reason I got myself a Sega Saturn was becouse I wanted Sega Rally! I've spent countless houres playing that game. *brings back old memories*

Sony

Senior Lighting Designer
I loved it. I used to be over at my friends house playing Clock Tower with him all the time.

TUK101

Nope, the 32X was Sega's high end cartridge. The Sega CD was just that and could attach to the side of the 32X and it sucked really bad. All of the games wherent really games at all, they where pretty much just a story on a cd. I had just about all of the consoles until I bought a Playstation. I rented both the Playstation and the Sega Saturn before I plunked down my $300 for one. I ended up with the Playstation because of Resident Evil mainly and also Tekken was pretty cool. Sega Rally nearly won me over though, that was one kickazz game.

wease

Registered
And there was also the Neo Geo. With it's video tape size cartridge games and the $200 plus price tag for the games.