• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In search of some fan connectors.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joey_rjm5

I want to know where i can find some connectors for some 12v case fans I have. Anyone know of a place

Yeah, I saw some fans on a web site that don't have the plugs on them. I want to get them still because it's only about 4 bucks for a 120mm fan. Do you know of a way?

you can get or make a fanbus to solve this problem of the bare wire. There are many ways to solve this.

ok, I'll see about that fan bus. The site gets in shipments of overstocked stuff I think. It's not outdated though. It's called excess-solutions.com. I got a voodoo 5500 there for only 50 bucks. They go for 90 on ebay! William, do you think you could give me a link to a how to on making a fanbus? Thanks for the information everyone. It's appreciated

I couldn't tell in the pics of the fans but some of them have 3 pin connectors and they are still 4 bucks.

joey_rjm5 (Jun 18, 2001 06:02 p.m.):
ok, I'll see about that fan bus. The site gets in shipments of overstocked stuff I think. It's not outdated though. It's called excess-solutions.com. I got a voodoo 5500 there for only 50 bucks. They go for 90 on ebay! William, do you think you could give me a link to a how to on making a fanbus? Thanks for the information everyone. It's appreciated
Try http://www.fanbus.com

Back