• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Info on weather this is a good PSU or not

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElectricShock62

Hey, since its christmas time i was thinking of asking my parents for the cool case I found online....Now the main reason I want it is because fo its looks, however it does come with a powersupply and i could use a new one. The only problem is, is that it is really expensive and to spen that much money on looks seems like kinda a waste...so i was just wondering weather or not anyone could figure out weather or not its a good PSU or not ( i couldn't really find any good info on it) to maby justify possible getting it. Thanks!

ckj

I would not get that powersupply, 12a on 12v1 and 14a on 12v2 is not sufficent for any computer worth a $200 case. Without knowing your components, I'd say a 500w fortron bluestorm, a 550w fortron plg-sli or a 520w powerstream sli would be a good replacement.

Welcome to the Forums. :welcome: