• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Innovatek Prosecution!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bilydkid1970

using Altavista babelfish translator tool you can get the jist of what's been going on:

Cooljagmax babelfish translated posts:
Having evenly a call from TadSStaR received by it me communicated that it a writing of Innovatek would have gotten. In the writing is a complaint of Innovatek because of character assassination or the like! In the klageschrift is also a request for payment of damages, which itself on more than 1500? amounts The-half TadSStaR has its Thread over the analyses of Kuehlwaessern also first times rausgenommen. Naja, I thinks times TadSStaR in addition will equivalent also times express itself

tadsstar has more kuehlwaesser analyzed with an analysis came thereby also raus that that things of innovaprotekt against corrosion does not protect the-half accuses however adheres innovaprotect to it firmly which it also g48 in the system had (5%), however it also g48 alone tested and there kahm raus it before corrosion protects eyes to roll

Tadsstar babelfish translated comments:
Since I am considerably applied in mom, I do not write much first times in addition... Thus I am 1300? or so, lawyer-cost pay, the complete case of loss numbers themselves on 50.000?. I must pay, if I do not withdraw from my analyses... My lawyer looks itself the warning tomorrow times on... According to my opinion groundless/unnecessarily, since they must send IMHO me only a caution. Naja times see like I "welfare" rauskomme there... I hold you up to date...

@ HPI it are up to now only the 1300? lawyer-costs, the 50000 would not come if I means analyses not ausm net would take etc.... @ all thanks that their me so supported! I find super of you, which shows times again that our forum a 2nd family is... I already with many people spoke and do not mean which I will there already rauskommen... I hope I must not before court specially for sowas... am times honest that not exaggerate? how much people do I have to buy held inno to things? 3-5? and then immediately up to 50000?? * is *

PEACE!
~BdK:burn::burn::burn: